What if you could buy a soccer ball and have it last for several months without it quickly deteriorating?
Tell me if this is you right now…
You go to your local sporting goods store or online shop and buy a brand new soccer ball.
After a couple of days you notice your soccer ball is no longer in tip top spherical shape, having lost a sizeable chunk of air pressure from the time you pumped it up right before play.
You try and re-inflate it, but the same thing happens again after another few days as the ball simply deflates to a pulp.
Okay, that’s easily corrected with a replacement purchase right?
Well, unfortunately this isn’t always the case.
You buy another soccer ball, different brand this time.
But after a couple of weeks you end up with a ball that struggles to stay inflated for more than a couple of hours at a time.
How can you overcome this particular problem?
And what if you have other bothersome issues with soccer balls that you end up buying, such as…
Where did you go wrong?
It seems as though it doesn’t matter which soccer ball you buy at this point.
Luckily enough, there’s a solution just for you!
You want to buy a soccer ball and have it last for many months to come without needing to replace it.
Here’s what we have to offer…
It’s very easy to buy a soccer ball. These days purchases are made possible through the press of a finger or the click of a button.
But soccer balls have evolved over the years to become more sophisticated products. Gone are the days where soccer balls where made using pig’s bladder and hastily stitched up. You can’t just make one from scratch these days and expect it to perform well on a soccer field either.
Just think about today’s marketplace for just a second.
No one really gives you all the information you need to take care of your soccer ball properly.
There’s so much choice but not much substance.
Every manufacturer is out there online telling you to buy their soccer ball. But let’s face it: if you don’t have the know how on how to take care of this product, then any ball you buy won’t last very long.
This is where the Soccer Ball Care Bible comes in.
This eBook teaches you to how to take care of your soccer ball for months to come.
Once you learn how to look after your ball, you’ll be able to save lots of time troubleshooting issues with this sort of product. Repairing any sort of damage will be a breeze and you’ll be able to save money as you’ll no longer need to pay money for a replacement.
In this eBook, I break down the exact processes that have made my soccer ball buying experience a much more pleasant one, right from product purchase to aftercare.
You can either spend hours figuring this all out or just take the shortcut.
Now, that’s where I come in. My name is
At the time of typing out this text, I had bought this very soccer ball you see here 8 months and 20 days ago.
As you can see its still going strong!
It’s clean, well inflated and performs well when it comes to air retention.
More so, this soccer ball has been absolutely great to use on different grass surfaces as it consistently displays great bounce uniformity and accuracy of flight when struck.
This has all been achieved by simply learning about how to take great care of a soccer ball and following through with implementation of the necessary practices and tips.
If I can do it, so can you!
If you’re looking for just ONE resource to teach you how to take complete care of your soccer ball, then this eBook is for you.
If you want a proper well-defined blueprint for inflating your ball to the right air pressure level, this eBook is for you.
If you want to start properly cleaning your soccer ball after every game without wasting time on Google looking up steps showing how to do it, this eBook is just for you.
If you’re eager to understand how to troubleshoot various problems that soccer balls have and learn how to fix these issues, then you’re in the right place. This eBook doesn’t skip any detail!
In short, this eBook will teach you to fully maintain your soccer ball so that it can give you the longevity that it’s capable of. Sort of like unlocking its full durability and performance potential.
The best part?
You don’t have to waste multiple hours staring at a screen reading up on people’s personal experiences with their soccer balls or spending sleepless nights researching about how to take care of them.
This eBook will teach you how to take care of your soccer ball without breaking your head!
In this eBook, you will learn about:
- Why soccer ball care is important: including the benefits of maintaining a well cared for soccer ball
- Soccer ball construction: learn about the different types of soccer balls available to casual and professional players alike. The eBook also takes a deep dive into the anatomy of this popular piece of equipment (panels, bladder, valves, etc.) as well as the materials used to put it together.
- Inflation and pressure management: discover the step by step process for adding air pressure to your ball, with a bonus section on how to deflate it if you need to.
- Cleaning and maintenance: soccer balls do get dirty so you’ll get recommendations on effective cleaning agents and techniques, as well as guidelines on how to dry your ball after a wash.
- Soccer ball storage: find out what sort of conditions are optimal for keeping your soccer ball in the best shape, as well as what accessories can be used to facilitate proper storage.
- Handling and transportation: learn all about proper ball handling techniques so that you can avoid accidentally dropping your ball on unsuitable surfaces, not to mention safely transporting your ball to and from practice games and competitive matches.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance: deal with common soccer ball issues as and when they arise (punctures, deflation and loss of shape), together with steps on how to repair minor damages (i.e. patching up punctures and resealing valves).
- Longevity and ball replacement: discover how to extend the lifespan of your soccer ball so that you can play with it for many months to come. Also learn the signs to look out for which indicate your ball is in need of replacement.
- Frequently asked soccer ball questions: these cover topics like whether you should use a soccer ball on concrete, leave it in your car or even if you should travel with one in an airplane.
and so much more!
I’ve been able to buy soccer balls that last for months just by using the simple tips and processes that I talk about in this eBook.
And, in this eBook I cover every strategy I’ve used over the years to take care of soccer balls that I’ve bought.
Who am I to be teaching you this?
Hey there! My name is Samuel Waihenya. I’m a soccer fanatic and a web publisher.
I teach people all around the world about the ins and outs of soccer, from the different tactical setups that make the game the sophisticated sport that it is today, all the way to the equipment needed to participate in it.
I was just like you many years ago.
I’d bought soccer balls before and despite having done my due diligence on product quality prior to purchase, I ended up with quite a few duds that never lasted long.
That’s when I decided to learn more about how to take excellent care of a soccer ball, all by myself.
It involved close to a couple hundred hours of devoted study and research, but you don’t need to.
I’m here to speed up your learning time and help you look after your soccer ball for many months to come!
I’ve grown a loyal following from teaching people about different aspects of the sport, have over 30,000 monthly readers, and earn a full-time income with my soccer blog.
If you’ve read my blog before, then you’ll know I get down to business with extremely detailed product guides.
That’s why I created this eBook to make taking care of your newly purchased soccer ball super easy for you. Like a walk in the park!
Frequently Asked Questions:
In just a couple of hours, you will have more knowledge on what is good and bad for your soccer ball than you could ever fathom!
You’ll learn how to inflate your soccer ball to the correct level of air pressure based on the size of ball you have, as well as know how to clean and store your soccer ball properly after games.
But I don’t think there’s anything better than being able to effectively troubleshoot problems with your soccer ball and fix them yourself!
So, you can finally take care of your soccer ball for many months to come, which without a doubt will save you time and money as won’t be searching for and buying a replacement any time soon.
With just one click…